Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, BDB said:

It never really occurred to me that Minnesota only has one D1 school. Gophers should dominate recruiting there, but they don't

55 minutes ago, rico said:

They do...for hockey.

I know this comment was made in jest, but UM still faces some competition there.  UM-Duluth has always been a solid program and has won the last two national titles, and Minnesota State and St. Cloud State are both respectable programs (think Butler in basketball).  Not to mention if Michigan or Wisconsin poach one.

3 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I know this comment was made in jest, but UM still faces some competition there.  UM-Duluth has always been a solid program and has won the last two national titles, and Minnesota State and St. Cloud State are both respectable programs (think Butler in basketball).  Not to mention if Michigan or Wisconsin poach one.

I am sorry bro...couldn't help myself.

Just now, rico said:

I am sorry bro...couldn't help myself.

And sorry, couldn't keep the hockey geek from leaking out there.  Not that I'm an avid fan, but I do take the occasional glance at NCAA hockey. 

Always thought IU hockey would be an interesting concept now that the B10 officially sponsors it. 

Archived