Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Classic end of game sequence for Bruce Weber as KSU falls to Kansas. Absolutely nothing drawn up for the final play as they dribbled around the perimeter and hoisted up a prayer. 

Sadly, that sounds familiar.

1 hour ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Classic end of game sequence for Bruce Weber as KSU falls to Kansas. Absolutely nothing drawn up for the final play as they dribbled around the perimeter and hoisted up a prayer. 

Bruce actually called a time out with plenty of time remaining.  My thought was..... he drew up a three ?  And the lane was wide open.  What the heck ?

There are reasons why BAM continues to stay on the hot seat, by me.... per the hot seat thread.  Coulda, shoulda, but did not win that game.

3 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Mute button is your friend....  :coffee:

HA.  I understand.  However, two wrongs .... watching Purdue and listening to Dackich, don't make a right.   As it turned out the Michigan game was very enjoyable.

I hope you are having a great weekend.  So many college games to choose from today.  Even going to catch some local mountain college games later today. 

2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

HA.  I understand.  However, two wrongs .... watching Purdue and listening to Dackich, don't make a right.   As it turned out the Michigan game was very enjoyable.

I hope you are having a great weekend.  So many college games to choose from today.  Even going to catch some local mountain college games later today. 

Go Bruins!!!!!!  :P

Just looking at standings and thought I would look at some upcoming schedules. What the heck did Ohio St do to get this schedule? After playing at Northwestern on Wednesday....they have 5 straight conference home games vs Minny, Neb, Penn St, IU, Illinois before heading to Purdue. Sparty and Purdue only once. 

11 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Just looking at standings and thought I would look at some upcoming schedules. What the heck did Ohio St do to get this schedule? After playing at Northwestern on Wednesday....they have 5 straight conference home games vs Minny, Neb, Penn St, IU, Illinois before heading to Purdue. Sparty and Purdue only once. 

That is what happens when you got 14 teams and play 18 games.  It will be a little more balanced when we go to 20 games.  

I am so sick of the Penn State students yelling

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Every time Minnesota has the ball on offense.  For people who want to actually watch a game, that has got to be the single most annoying things fans do during games.  Doesn't appear to bother Minnesota at all as they are scoring regularly, but God is it annoying on the broadcast.  I hope they all get laryngitis.

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

I am so sick of the Penn State students yelling

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Every time Minnesota has the ball on offense.  For people who want to actually watch a game, that has got to be the single most annoying things fans do during games.  Doesn't appear to bother Minnesota at all as they are scoring regularly, but God is it annoying on the broadcast.  I hope they all get laryngitis.

Do all 5 in their student section make that much noise?

Archived