Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, rico said:

I wonder if Trae Young is just running out of gas?

He wanted to be the man. Unfortunately being the man means 90% of their offense involves him. Would only make sense he's losing steam. Lunardi said after the game last night their loss moved them to 9 or 10 I believe. 

55 minutes ago, rico said:

I wonder if Trae Young is just running out of gas?

OU is just too one dimensional and lately teams have been effective at stopping that one dimension. I think teams just figured out how to handle him and by extension OU. Like many guards, especially freshmen guards, he doesn't handle physicality from defenders very well. OU will probably make the tournament based on the (often inflated opinion of the Big 12) and they may well benefit from playing teams outside their conference. 

Bold move calling the NCAA "flat out wrong" in their decision, citing lack of precedent. I mean, how many schools have ever been caught suppling hookers to players and recruits??? Precedent has to start somewhere. With the Adidas/Bowen payment issue looming, that statement might rub the NCAA the wrong way. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Bold move calling the NCAA "flat out wrong" in their decision, citing lack of precedent. I mean, how many schools have ever been caught supply hookers to players and recruits??? Precedent has to start somewhere. With the Adidas/Bowen payment issue looming, that statement might rub the NCAA the wrong way. 

Louisville is just begging to be made an example of for years to come. This penalty was just stripper and hooker gate. NCAA hasn't said a thing yet about Bowen recruitment,etc...I mean are they asking to be not heard from again until 2025??

Archived