Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Louisville had a 4 point lead over #1 Virginia with 0.9 seconds left and managed to lose.

I just read about this. The old baseline travel. Not sure where that leaves Louisville for tourney but wow....talk about tough losses. 

On 3/1/2018 at 9:49 AM, Indy1987 said:

Senior night at a  UK game must mean if your over 55 you get a discount.  

Go Hoosiers!!!

I am a Senior.  Funny stuff there.  And imaginative as well.   You get a famous milehi  :   "Well done !"

2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

I am a Senior.  Funny stuff there.  And imaginative as well.   You get a famous milehi  :   "Well done !"

Lol.  I purposely said 55 so I wouldn't qualify.  I turn 51 next month.  Where did the time go???

Go Hoosiers!!!

5 minutes ago, rico said:

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!  LOL

I get/have to leave for Bloomington in about an hour but it was funny. UK player just had his shot blocked (goal tending) and the announcer (whoever he is) was laughing saying sure was fun to watch though! Haha....plenty of anti-UK angst out there. 

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I get/have to leave for Bloomington in about an hour but it was funny. UK player just had his shot blocked (goal tending) and the announcer (whoever he is) was laughing saying sure was fun to watch though! Haha....plenty of anti-UK angst out there. 

LOL....How 'bout them "Mildcats"!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

Eastern from Purdue is all over the PSU players, and then the refs call a pushoff, then they give Chambers a technical.  Garbage.  The officiating in the Big Ten this year has been absolutely horrendous.

With MSU out, the refs have to protect a potential #1 seed.

Of course Purdue got the lower seeded team in every matchup of this tournament. Just like everything else falling into place for them this year.

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

With MSU out, the refs have to protect a potential #1 seed.

Of course Purdue got the lower seeded team in every matchup of this tournament. Just like everything else falling into place for them this year.

The thing is, I don't think Purdue has done anything to earn a #1 seed anyway.

Also, Eastern seems to subscribe to the Aaron Craft school of defense: foul on every possession and make everyone think you're an elite defender.

1 hour ago, rogue3542 said:

Eastern from Purdue is all over the PSU players, and then the refs call a pushoff, then they give Chambers a technical.  Garbage.  The officiating in the Big Ten this year has been absolutely horrendous.

Lol. The horrible officiating has gone both ways. That double technical against Haas was a joke. 

30 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

The thing is, I don't think Purdue has done anything to earn a #1 seed anyway.

Also, Eastern seems to subscribe to the Aaron Craft school of defense: foul on every possession and make everyone think you're an elite defender.

I’m guessing you’d love to have a defender like Eastern on your team. 

Archived