Around the B1G/NCAA

36 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

With MSU out, the refs have to protect a potential #1 seed.

Of course Purdue got the lower seeded team in every matchup of this tournament. Just like everything else falling into place for them this year.

Yep Purdue is just such a lucky team. Lol

if you think Purdue got a much more favorable whistle than PSU, you’re kidding yourself. 

If we would’ve gotten IU, we would’ve won. I think we could’ve handled OSU too. But keep harping on the luck factor if you’d like. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m guessing you’d love to have a defender like Eastern on your team. 

Defender? Please - he just infringes on the "cylinder" on every play.  If the refs didn't let him get away with it every possession, he would be an average defender.

The officiating hasn't been close to equitable, and YOU'RE deluding yourself if you think that it has.

5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Yep Purdue is just such a lucky team. Lol

if you think Purdue got a much more favorable whistle than PSU, you’re kidding yourself. 

If we would’ve gotten IU, we would’ve won. I think we could’ve handled OSU too. But keep harping on the luck factor if you’d like. 

You're on an IU board during a Purdue game. Why are you so freaking obsessed with what we think about your team?

4 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

Defender? Please - he just infringes on the "cylinder" on every play.  If the refs didn't let him get away with it every possession, he would be an average defender.

The officiating hasn't been close to one-sided this game, and YOU'RE deluding yourself if you think that it has.

It hasn’t been close to one-sided? So it was bad both ways? 

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Guarantee if Purdue wins tomorrow, their athletic department is going to produce some kind of apparel that says "2018 Big Ten Champions."

Are you saying that we wouldnt do the same thing? Pretty sure everyone does that because people will buy them and it's a money maker.

15 minutes ago, Riverrat said:

Are you saying that we wouldnt do the same thing? Pretty sure everyone does that because people will buy them and it's a money maker.

Clearly this went over your head...

When we won the Big Ten a couple years ago, Purdue fans suddenly decided they felt the conference champion should be whoever wins the conference tournament instead of the regular season champion. I could totally see Purdue trying to act like they were the league champions instead of MSU, because it's something they would do.

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Still why go to a IU site instead of your own board, just pathetic.  I have never been to another teams board ever and wouldn't right after a big win by my team.

If I had a dollar for every time you’ve said “I’ve never been to another teams board” I’d be a rich man. 

8 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

If I had a dollar for every time you’ve said “I’ve never been to another teams board” I’d be a rich man. 

To me it shows you have a sad life that you have to come over to our board to try to get some acceptance from your  big brother.

Archived