Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Yep Purdue is just such a lucky team. Lol

if you think Purdue got a much more favorable whistle than PSU, you’re kidding yourself. 

If we would’ve gotten IU, we would’ve won. I think we could’ve handled OSU too. But keep harping on the luck factor if you’d like. 

You won't win tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Still why go to a IU site instead of your own board, just pathetic.  I have never been to another teams board ever and wouldn't right after a big win by my team.

It's ok Scott they will lose tomorrow and will not make it far in the tourney. Highlight of their year is right now. 

1 minute ago, 5 championships said:

I filled out a bracket for my work and I had Michigan winning it all. Sticking with that. 

If I started a bracket at work, no one would know what I'm talking about. I do live in the middle of SEC football land.

1 hour ago, 5 championships said:

It's ok Scott they will lose tomorrow and will not make it far in the tourney. Highlight of their year is right now. 

I think they ae a very good team and can make a run in the tournament but I find it sad that a PU has to come on our board to get some justification.

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I think they ae a very good team and can make a run in the tournament but I find it sad that a PU has to come on our board to get some justification.

Yea obviously they don't win very often. Actually they have never won ever but always looking for justification from big brother. 

I'm so jealous of teams that have real point guards and centers. Watching this PU/Mich game just makes it so apparent how flawed our roster was this year, as if I needed a reminder. But good lord...it really can't be understated the impact of having guys with proper skill, speed, power, and size on the court together. 

3 minutes ago, JerseyHoosier said:

I'm so jealous of teams that have real point guards and centers. Watching this PU/Mich game just makes it so apparent how flawed our roster was this year, as if I needed a reminder. But good lord...it really can't be understated the impact of having guys with proper skill, speed, power, and size on the court together. 

I agree. I have no idea what Crean was thinking when we put the roster together. I can't wait until we have the right players in the right positions and some depth. Hopefully it happens before I turn 90.

Archived