Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Seriously, it can be done.  Look at Coach Crean's first year at IU.  He "borrowed" Kip Schutz" and one other from the baseball team, before releasing them for early season baseball practice.  Shutz actually played in six games for our Hoosiers.  Then second year team manager, Mike Santa, was given a uni, and actually played two games.

Santa Suits Up For Hoosiers

Just throwin' this out there but Kip is my 10 year old grandsons hitting coach in baseball.....  Real nice young man!

2 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It’s Purdue. Something always happens. 

Maybe it is due to the PU fans mentality of the wow is me attitude thinking something will always go wrong.  In today's Indy star there was a big article about this very thing and it came through.  Maybe you guys should try to have confident good things will happen instead of always looking at the negative.

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

It’s Purdue. Something always happens. 

Boiler,

Absolutely hate when any player suffers an injury.  Losing Haas is a significant one.  I have PU in FF this year but don't believe that's possible without Haas.  Next man up and hope for the best at this point.  Personally, I hope they still make it!  As I've stated before, I like both IU and PU and PU is the only one who made it to the NCAAT.

1 hour ago, FWIUFan said:

Boiler,

Absolutely hate when any player suffers an injury.  Losing Haas is a significant one.  I have PU in FF this year but don't believe that's possible without Haas.  Next man up and hope for the best at this point.  Personally, I hope they still make it!  As I've stated before, I like both IU and PU and PU is the only one who made it to the NCAAT.

Thanks man. Hoping for the best but what a kick to the nuts today. 

4 minutes ago, FWIUFan said:

I had UVA in my FF :$.  1 going down to 16.  21pt favorite.  WHOA NELLE! as Kieth Jackson would say.  MONUMENTAL EPIC LOSS!!!!!!!

I had them winning it all. Last year I had Duke winning it and they lost in the second round. I think this will be the last year I do any bracket challenges.

Archived