Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Lizard said:

Even though I picked them to win it all in my main bracket... I'm somehow enjoying watching the coach that thumbed his nose at us take the yoke of the epic choke job.  Does that make me a bad person?  I'm loving this... 

Kyle Guy must have been really, really creeped out by Crean to want to play there instead.

18 minutes ago, Snozzwangers_und_covfefe said:

Go UMBC!! UMBC lost to Albany.. ALBANY 83-39 back on January 21st. They are unconscious tonight

Wow that is really hard to fathom...is parody in college bball just getting closer and closer? I mean if UMBC can beat the overall number 1 seed by 20, not sure anything can be predicted lol 

19 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I had them winning it all. Last year I had Duke winning it and they lost in the second round. I think this will be the last year I do any bracket challenges.

Well we are in the same boat because I had Arizona winning it all. Right now I have got 25 right with 3 games to go so it has been a good first round for me.  Looks like I will miss the Clemson game but I picked Fla. St and Syracuse to win and both are up right now.

6 minutes ago, ArchieBall13 said:

Wow that is really hard to fathom...is parody in college bball just getting closer and closer? I mean if UMBC can beat the overall number 1 seed by 20, not sure anything can be predicted lol 

You may be right. Just look at the scores, there were a lot of close games tonight, MSU, Auburn just to name a couple......

Just now, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Man. The arena in Detroit has more empty seats than full ones. Not a good look for the Big Dance 

Well it is the last game of the night and with MSU playing the game before most of them has left.  It looked like most of the arenas was pretty full today.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well it is the last game of the night and with MSU playing the game before most of them has left.  It looked like most of the arenas was pretty full today.

And it's midnight there.. the game in San Diego has a fair amount of fans there. 

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

UMBC better enjoy their coach, he may be a hot commodity

You don't go out and get a guy because of one game but go after a guy who has had consistent  success at a lower level.  I never thought it was a good hire for USC to go after the FLA Gulf coast coach after one good run in the tournament.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

You don't go out and get a guy because of one game but go after a guy who has had consistent  success at a lower level.  I never thought it was a good hire for USC to go after the FLA Gulf coast coach after one good run in the tournament.

Now he has done a decent job there.....and besides, he has a hot wife!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

USC is 71-34 the last three years...

Archived