Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an awesome statistic for Loyola. 48 made baskets in two games off 36 assists.

75%.

In perspective, Michigan State led the NCAA this year averaging 67% assists to made baskets 

30 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

What an awesome statistic for Loyola. 48 made baskets in two games off 36 assists.

75%.

In perspective, Michigan State led the NCAA this year averaging 67% assists to made baskets 

They are a pleasure to watch. A lesser version of Villanova with multiple ball handlers and the way they share the ball. 

Michigan might want to think about actually guarding Gray. How does that guy end up so open at this point in the game? Michigan is not looking like the team that knocked off MSU and PU to win the Big Ten title so far. And Houston is a damn good team......I hate Samscum but the guy can coach! 

1 minute ago, JerseyHoosier said:

I thought so at first. Upon replay it may have been more of a leg kick creating the contact. But whatever....it went in! 

Yeah, the sideline replay made it look less like a foul to me. Definitely contact but not as sure about whose fault that was from a different angle.

Archived