Around the B1G/NCAA

10 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

How would you do fouls? 5 fouls and straight to the double bonus like the NBA or maybe 4 fouls to 1 and 1 the 7 fouls is double bonus?

Sounds a little personal for this type of board. Double bonus refers to two of his ex- wives, I presume

:P

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Just saw that Bonzie Colson fractured his left foot again.  Apparently happened during the Penn State game.

I know this comment is convenient but this is why Dr's and Adults should make the smart choice for the kids when they rush themselves back from injury.

Anybody watching the Loyola/Nevada game? Gotta be one of the least officiated games I've seen. Not that it's a physical game but the ref's have definitely swallowed their whistles. Sure makes me wonder if someone didn't step in and say let them play so that Nevada with only 6 players doesn't get in serious trouble?

41 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

The Cinderella team is movin' on to the Elite 8!! Man I wish the Hoosiers had a good luck charm like the 98 year old nun......

First time I've ever seen a nun giving a statement on the post game press conference. 

Loyola has really captivated Chicago. When was the last time the State of IL had a team in the Elite 8? UI in 2000?

Archived