Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Crazy too that KSU’s leading scorer hardly played, and didn’t play at all in the 2nd half. 

Weber struggled late at ILL.. but damn.. that team is tough. Those guards are what I want. Dirrara or however you spell was huge late and obviously Brown's finish. 

KSU shot 35% from the field and won.. now 9-22 is solid and good for them, but still. 

6 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Weber struggled late at ILL.. but damn.. that team is tough. Those guards are what I want. Dirrara or however you spell was huge late and obviously Brown's finish. 

KSU shot 35% from the field and won.. now 9-22 is solid and good for them, but still. 

Durham could easily be a Dirrara, hopefully Phinisee can be a Brown. 

3 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Complained about the one on the missed free throw. He kind of has a point about that specific call, but nobody wants to hear that when your team shot over 30 free throws. 

If you're a K-State fan, the foul on their big guy that gave him 5 fouls was very questionable....

Watchin' the folks on TBS post game and they look and act downright sad that Kainsucky lost tonight

Thing about Cal is this. I didn't once see him try to change tempo or change tactics. Players looked dead down the stretch. By dead I mean no excitement. That poison Cal referenced earlier in the week was most certainly drank.

Happy for Walker from Florida St (Indy kid). Loyola is just a veteran/good team. No doubt who will win between them and KSU.

I was pretty impressed with Cal's coaching this year just up until I wasn't. If I was a UK fan this morning I'd be saying the same thing Sparty fan was probably saying to Izzo.....feel like making any in game adjustments there coach????

No clue who leaves or stays or transfers for UK. I know this. They won't ever get an easier set of circumstances again for a Final 4. Blew it. Nothing else to really add.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I was pretty impressed with Cal's coaching this year just up until I wasn't. If I was a UK fan this morning I'd be saying the same thing Sparty fan was probably saying to Izzo.....feel like making any in game adjustments there coach????

No clue who leaves or stays or transfers for UK. I know this. They won't ever get an easier set of circumstances again for a Final 4. Blew it. Nothing else to really add.

The Kentucky fans aren't very happy with Cal right now judging by other boards.  

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Thing about Cal is this. I didn't once see him try to change tempo or change tactics. Players looked dead down the stretch. By dead I mean no excitement. That poison Cal referenced earlier in the week was most certainly drank.

Happy for Walker from Florida St (Indy kid). Loyola is just a veteran/good team. No doubt who will win between them and KSU.

No doubt who will win between KSU and Loyola? What? 

Archived