Around the B1G/NCAA

Just now, FW_Hoosier said:

And OG would have dominated the tournament last year, and IU would have made the Final Four in 2013 if Hulls didn’t hurt his shoulder, and, and, and.... Injuries happen to everyone, get over it.

I’m not discounting those injuries. Just stating what happened. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Because the Purdue board is a nightmare right now. 

Can you give up the whole “I don’t know why you post here I’d never post on a Purdue board blah blah blah” shtick? You mention it all the time. 

Whatever but it is still sad that Purdue fans have to come here right after a game we did not play in.

15 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Is it tough for you to admit that Purdue was hit with a pretty unfortunate/unlucky situation which would counter what you had been preaching all year?

Injuries re part of the game and we should no because we would probably have 7 or 8 banners without injuries.

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Off the top of my head, I’d say teams with comparable athleticism amongst their front court would be Tennessee, Michigan State, and Arizona. 

Size is comparable but not athleticism.  Ayton is the only comparable one.  Jaren Jackson isn’t that athletic compared to TT forwards and center.  

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Size is comparable but not athleticism.  Ayton is the only comparable one.  Jaren Jackson isn’t that athletic compared to TT forwards and center.  

Jaren Jackson isn’t that athletic compared to them? Might be the funniest thing I’ve heard all night. 

4 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Off the top of my head, I’d say teams with comparable athleticism amongst their front court would be Tennessee, Michigan State, and Arizona. 

Lol no... Tennessee nor MSU have more athletic bigs. UT is my 2nd favorite team and that's not even close. Possibly MSU.. but Ward isn't athletic. 

Archived