Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Loyola is a fun team to watch.  They play as a unit with no 'me' out there.  And they follow the script the coach has laid out.  Teams like that are why I love basketball.

Exactly! They have chemistry and four shooters. They shot 51% in this game. We will have shooters next season. Our guys will be more accustomed to CAM’s schemes and they will have experience and time to jell as a team. We will be in the dance next time. I believe!!

One of the years a team like Loyola is going to win it all, not just get the Final 4. Who knows, this year the unthinkable happened when a 16 beat a 1......  The top teams year in and year out are not as good as they used to be due to the one and done culture.  

17 minutes ago, IUDan93 said:

One of the years a team like Loyola is going to win it all, not just get the Final 4. Who knows, this year the unthinkable happened when a 16 beat a 1......  The top teams year in and year out are not as good as they used to be due to the one and done culture.  

Ahh just think of Loyola Chicago over Duke, vbg

1 minute ago, IUDan93 said:

I think Villanova is the team to beat and Beilein is currently the best coach in the Big Ten.  Izzo might be waning, and aside from Beilein, the Big is filled with a lot of young and promising coaches.

Nova is no question the best team. 

Don't know about Nova. 

The winner of Kansa-Duke is going to be a tough out 

would root for Nova v either of them but not sure that they are better 

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Have you been able to watch them much?

Yes. 

Rely on the 3 an awful lot.

Not sure that they could handle the Duke bigs inside 

10 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Yes. 

Rely on the 3 an awful lot.

Not sure that they could handle the Duke bigs inside 

6 guys shoot 39% from 3 or more.. and another shoots 33%. They have the best guards left in the tourney and the most depth. They're the best college team I can remember in a while. 

Archived