Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Reviewing hos twitter account, it appears to me that he's proud of a lot of his former players.  What's insufferable about that?

He only mentions the famous ones.  He's obviously using them as a stepping stone.  Naming dropping, basically.  I'll agree with dbmhoosier, here.  

5 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

He only mentions the famous ones.  He's obviously using them as a stepping stone.  Naming dropping, basically.  I'll agree with dbmhoosier, here.  

Or, he doesn't have video to share of one of his players that is working at a bank.  He's a BASKETBALL coach, of course his twitter account is going to be slanted that way.

Tom Crean was a prolific tweeter early on in his time at IU.  So, much so, that once when he ran off the road tweeting, his wife forbid him from tweeting while driving.

Then, when things got tougher at IU, Crean swore off tweeting all together.

So, it will be interesting to see how long it take before Crean quits tweeting while at Georgia. 

55 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Tom Crean was a prolific tweeter early on in his time at IU.  So, much so, that once when he ran off the road tweeting, his wife forbid him from tweeting while driving.

So, it will be interesting to see how long it take before Crean quits tweeting while at Georgia. 

I thought the same thing.  Twitter can be absolutely brutal.  Great way to connect, but it can also subject you to a lot of abuse.

15 hours ago, milehiiu said:

!Tom Crean was a prolific tweeter early on in his time at IU.  So, much so, that once when he ran off the road tweeting, his wife forbid him from tweeting while driving.

There are probably more IU fans following him than GA fans!:coffee:

Archived