Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

When I saw the stat line (I can't be the only one) I immediately went to 92 vs Duke in F4 game where at one point Duke had a 38-9 free throw advantage vs us. Of course they called plenty fouls late to try and make  it appear even but by that time the game was already over. 

Thought of the same thing. Not sure what Coach K has on him, but wow.

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

When I saw the stat line (I can't be the only one) I immediately went to 92 vs Duke in F4 game where at one point Duke had a 38-9 free throw advantage vs us. Of course they called plenty fouls late to try and make  it appear even but by that time the game was already over. 

That's about how the game was last night. Duke shot the first 20 free throws. 

If Duke is going to be allowed to lower their shoulder and push off when they drive all year, then get the benefit of a touch foul after they've done that it's going to be tough to beat them. 

3 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

That's about how the game was last night. Duke shot the first 20 free throws. 

If Duke is going to be allowed to lower their shoulder and push off when they drive all year, then get the benefit of a touch foul after they've done that it's going to be tough to beat them. 

Special team with special players and athletes.  They do not need special treatment as icing on the cake.  You are right, they will be tough to beat.  I rarely gripe about officiating, however, Duke has seemingly gotten this benefit for decades.  Hopefully, they get beat before selection Sunday and again before the sweet sixteen.

Archived