Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

If those jerseys didn't say Kentucky, there wouldn't be a number nine in front of their name. 

After this loss I think they will at least move up to #8 maybe #7 in the polls.I mean it was played away from Rupp!! 🤣😉  

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I’m not one who visits other team’s fan sites much, but Rupps Rafters is priceless right now. 

One of my favorite pastimes is visiting GBI when the Toiletmakers are sucking.  I'll have to pick up Rupps as a secondary hobby.

I rarely go to other sites. Had to take a peak at Rafters this morning. Wow. Truly some very  unhappy people out there. 33 McD's players, 26 first round picks, 4 Final 4's and the program apparently is being run into the ground. Newsflash UK fans. When you bring in 5 or 6 new kids every year....it might require some patience. If you don't like the model....fire your coach. 

53 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I rarely go to other sites. Had to take a peak at Rafters this morning. Wow. Truly some very  unhappy people out there. 33 McD's players, 26 first round picks, 4 Final 4's and the program apparently is being run into the ground. Newsflash UK fans. When you bring in 5 or 6 new kids every year....it might require some patience. If you don't like the model....fire your coach. 

The problem with UK fans?  They have been spoiled and have lost their sense of direction.

Was BC right to bail on this game?

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/texas-a-m-perplexed-when-boston-college-doesnt-travel-to-game-due-to-rain-forcing-its-cancellation/

I have a feeling that if it was a game in which they were heavily favored to win, they would have found a way to play.  Have to think they saw this as an opportunity to keep a likely 'L' off their record.

Archived