Around the B1G/NCAA

ND still in control against Purdue. 69-61 

Plfueger up to 10 assists. ND  still  making enough  shots  but failed to convert on  the past few trips..

Purdue is  keeping  better pace, but still yet to close enough ground to shake the Irish up.  Time is running out for the Black and Gold  at the under 4 mins timeout. 

Edit time out Purdue at 1:39 still down 8.  74-66

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

ND still in control against Purdue. 69-61 

Plfueger up to 10 assists. ND  still  making enough  shots  but failed to convert on  the past few trips..

Purdue is  keeping  better pace, but still yet to close enough ground to shake the Irish up.  Time is running out for the Black and Gold  at the under 4 mins timeout. 

Edit time out Purdue at 1:39 still down 8.  74-66

Have to say if IU was shooting the FT's PUke would have had  a chance.

So far , NC State appears to be taking what little shine there already  was on IU's road win over Penn  State  -  off of it.

That is, barring another late run similar to what PSU made on IU.  I'm pulling for Penn State to pull the comeback for the sake of that Indiana win   over  the  Nittany Lions  looking better. 

76- 64 when  I checked in a minute ago .  'Pack leads with just over 4 minutes left. 

2 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

So far , NC State appears to be taking what little shine there already  was on IU's road win over Penn  State  -  off of it.

That is, barring another late run similar to what PSU made on IU.  I'm pulling for Penn State to pull the comeback for the sake of that Indiana win   over  the  Nittany Lions  looking better. 

76- 64 when  I checked in a minute ago .  'Pack leads with just over 4 minutes left. 

Per yew. Loses their fifth game 88-80 to Notre Dame !Top of the World ma ! Overrated !!

Archived