Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jblaz13 said:

I'm going to(try to) pick an upset special: 

UNC Wilmington goes to play  at Furman and catches the Paladins sleeping before break. Lol 

It might prove foolish , but  UNCW  have enough to give me reason to overlook a 4-6 record.  If the Seahawks could play Defense JUST THIS ONCE against a solid team- they will win on Offense!  ;) 

I hope the hell you didn't put any money on that.....unless the spread was 44!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, BADGERVOL said:

Alford was a disaster to be at every point. I wanted him after SWMS, after Iowa the book closed for GOOD. I can’t fathom how he keeps getting chances. I just don’t get it.

He's awful.  I knew UCLA was making a mistake when they hired him.  It was almost as bad as Minnesota hiring little ricky.

Something to file in back of brain. Mr. Illinois from last year Ayo Dosunmu  and another Illinois player were late to shoot around yesterday. Underwood didn't play either for entire game. Whether that is harsh or not is another debate. My point is he had about 6-7 transfers from his program already about being a bit over the top on discipline,etc....will be curious to see where this one ends up. 

Anyone see Painter not only drive the bus over his players after the game he backed up and went for seconds? I applaud his efforts in trying to control the story early this year that it's all the kids faults. Point is this Matt. You run an outdated offense with literally 1.5 players who could start or contribute minutes on most Big 10 teams. This is on you and your recruiting buddy. 

I've said this numerous times. Painter seems like a good person, runs a clean program,etc....but once Carsen leaves?? He's going to be in trouble. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone see Painter not only drive the bus over his players after the game he backed up and went for seconds? I applaud his efforts in trying to control the story early this year that it's all the kids faults. Point is this Matt. You run an outdated offense with literally 1.5 players who could start or contribute minutes on most Big 10 teams. This is on you and your recruiting buddy. 

I've said this numerous times. Painter seems like a good person, runs a clean program,etc....but once Carsen leaves?? He's going to be in trouble. 

If he starts losing his hair from stress, I suggest he rent the Gene Keady video on "Swirling."

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

The SEC network needs to sign CGR as an analyst immediately, for his unique brand of basketball knowledge.

The minute Raftery said his patented "lingerie on the deck" he'd no doubt try to work in the video where he showed everyone the cabin his ex cheated on him in.

Archived