Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/16/2018 at 4:36 AM, Seeking6 said:

Something to file in back of brain. Mr. Illinois from last year Ayo Dosunmu  and another Illinois player were late to shoot around yesterday. Underwood didn't play either for entire game. Whether that is harsh or not is another debate. My point is he had about 6-7 transfers from his program already about being a bit over the top on discipline,etc....will be curious to see where this one ends up. 

And then you have this...

https://www.suntimeshighschoolsports.com/2018/12/17/illinois-brad-underwood-recruiting/

12 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Thanks so much for that link. In terms of Underwood. I think it is only a matter of time.  Less time than it took for Groce, and especially Weber. The "Angry guy" is burying himself a deep hole among the "Orange Nation".... based on what I have been reading.  Ton's of transfers last season.  And it's looking like more to come this season as well.

B6u5cDvnObMREQPzCZrwtZMxQ2zDViLV2nsLnrsi

7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks so much for that link. In terms of Underwood. I think it is only a matter of time.  Less time than it took for Groce, and especially Weber. The "Angry guy" is burying himself a deep hole among the "Orange Nation".... based on what I have been reading.  Ton's of transfers last season.  And it's looking like more to come this season as well.

B6u5cDvnObMREQPzCZrwtZMxQ2zDViLV2nsLnrsi

Quickly approaching dumpster fire levels in Champagne.

Archived