Around the B1G/NCAA

Tom Izzo is a d!ck.  Nick Ward fell and an Ohio State player fell on his head causing his head to hit the floor due to weight of player.  They showed Ward a few times on the bench and his head was down staring at the floor as if in a daze.  His impact was far more serious than Phinisee.  

I am proud our coaching staff puts the well-being of our players above winning at all costs the way Captain Ass does and has repeatedly shown at MSU.

Nick Ward was back in the game in less than 5 minutes.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone else read the piece about Kyle Guy and his anxiety,etc....pretty well done. Maybe getting out of town was the best thing for him because if he thinks/thought the spotlight is big for Virginia hoops what would happen at IU? 

We discuss it here and there but to me it takes a very special, tough minded kid to sign up for IU. Yes...tons of perks that last a lifetime for IU players but it can get pretty intense when every single play of each game is getting criticized. 

I don’t think anymore than any other school...unless you are a Damon Bailey or Romeo Langford expected to bring a NC or put a svhool back on the map. Those special kids deserve as much praise as possible for stepping into the spot light and accepting the pressure. But let’s be honest kids like Juwan Morgan when coming here as a freshman had no greater or less pressure than the avg player.

46 minutes ago, rico said:

The Bucks up on Sparty 43-36 at the half.  Wesson from tOSU has 18.

We are going to struggle to play Wesson and Ward. Juwan will be in foul trouble. I just wish we had a fully healthy and in shape Davis...we just don’t have a big that can match up.

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

Darn.

Alabama tried to give it away. 

It was ugly at the end. UK thought they could sleep walk through it. If a team has size to man up UKs bigs...they have no answer. They aren’t as deep as they used to be but they definitely play inside out.

On 1/3/2019 at 4:38 PM, dgambill said:

I don't get the hate for Purdue. They are an Indiana school and I still have plenty of friends that are Purdue fans. I don't want to listen to the UK people down here but I don't get rooting against a team unless they play us or hurt our chances. You guys spend too much time on forum boards if you are letting the crazies over at the Gold & Black board influence you. Lot's of good Indiana folk that root for Purdue out there and if we can't win it..I'm fine with them winning it. Bring a title home to the Hoosier state. Of course I would rather us win it but I have no problem seeing ND, Purdue, or Butler have success....as long as it isn't at our expense.

I watched Scott May go down with a broken arm in what was, at least, a questionable, if not dirty foul.

I watched first, Todd Foster, then Chris Kramer stomp on the IU logo in AH and smiling/laughing smugly the entire time.

I’ve listened to “IU sucks” chants regardless of who they are playing, which is actually pretty sad. I have heard so many “Boiler ups” that just thinking about that makes me want to throw up.

Sure, there are some good people who are Purdue fans. The feeling is towards the institution, the players who represent it, and the morons rooting for them who don’t know any better.

I would never want them to win anything as it would only add fuel to the fire

Archived