Around the B1G/NCAA

29 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

mile was Dusty included in the 60's music or legendary female voices threads? Better revisit that!😊

The great Snowling, included her in the legendary female vocalists thread.  Page 4.  :)

Legendary female vocalists - The Animal House - Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Bet that the number of turnovers is close to the number of points they have 

UGA only had 14 turnovers, but they were 1-20 from 3 and 15-27 from the free throw line.  Tennessee had an amazing 25 assists on 34 makes, they assisted on an unreal 73.5% of their baskets.

2 hours ago, BEKA said:

Any stats on deflections or CPS (claps per second)?

I've watched parts of a couple of GA games this year. The announcers talked about how many deflections the players have on the season and they talked about how much Crean paces on the sidelines. It's like a CTC drinking game. I wanted to pound my head on the wall.

41 minutes ago, Inequality said:

I was curious as to what Crean would have to say after such a blow out loss. 

Incase anyone else wants to watch, here is the link

If we had that guy in year 2 things would be different. With that said. I'll always be grateful for him taking over our embarrassment of a program. Like what I heard from him there as a basketball fan. 

1 hour ago, Inequality said:

Jayhawks fall to the Cyclones

Iowa State 77 Kansas 60

Let me try to get my head around this.  Kansas goes on the road with JUST ONE player out due to injury.... while being ranked in the top 10, and drops the game.  While Indiana has been winning game after game... no excuses... with MULITPLE players unable to participate ? 

Archived