Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

So is OSU's loss at Rutgers a bad loss or simply a sign of how tough the road is going to be in the B1G this season?

Hate to be the both guy reply but it is. Ohio St probably thought they just show up and win. I know this. I'll never take any road win for granted....even against perceived bottom feeders like Rutgers or Illinois. 

5 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

So is OSU's loss at Rutgers a bad loss or simply a sign of how tough the road is going to be in the B1G this season?

Not bad enough to drop them behind us in KenPom.  They are 27, we are 28.  Meanwhile the Toiletmakers continue to sit on their totally confounding and undeserved Top 20 perch 

9 hours ago, milehiiu said:

IMHO.  And with all the respect for you.  They should have not have won.  Ref's add time to the clock. And from my perspective, even with the added time, the ball was still on Hauser's finger tips when the light on the backboard went off. Without the added time... he definitely does not get the ball off in time.

Great scoring game for Howard, regardless.  So from his perspective, at least that was not lost on a loss.

Switched between two great games tonight. Man, I love college basketball. 

I was driving home and missed the game but any win by a ranked team that we beat I feel bodes well for us. Howard was special last night

15 minutes ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Michigan stays perfect beating Illinois by 10. 

Penn State currently leading Nebraska by 1 in Lincoln. The Huskers absolutely can not afford to drop this one. 

What I've seen of Michigan, there is very very little separating IU from the undefeated #2 in the country

...and I hope Nebraska flames out. I still have visions of that ignorant bench mob from last year. I hope IU pounds Nebraska into next Tuesday. 

16 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Hate to be the both guy reply but it is. Ohio St probably thought they just show up and win. I know this. I'll never take any road win for granted....even against perceived bottom feeders like Rutgers or Illinois. 

Yes. Trap game...get up for MSU at home then let down at Rutgers. Hey...if anyone knows what it feels like to have a let down against a Rutgers team (who although pretty talentless plays hard) it’s us.

2 hours ago, PoHoosier said:

Last win was impressive, down 9 on the road with 50 seconds to go....

Unrelated:  SIAP.  The Northwestern Shrieker may be silenced.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-spt-northwestern-silences-shrieking-fan-20190110-story.html

Now if they could just get the 2 idiots at Penn st to shut up.  

11 hours ago, rico said:

PFW wins again last night over the "Fightin' Preachers" of Oral Roberts.  Fort Wayne is undefeated in conference.  The Mastodons were 15-30 from behind the arc.

And that's why we should never play them. Doesn't matter how good you are if you are giving up that many 3s like we did last year there is a good chance you lose. You get nothing if you beat them and only hurt yourself if you lose.....and why is it the Purdue Fort Wayne....is it not IUPUFW?

EDIT....NVMD...I didn't realize they changed the name. my bad

Archived