Around the B1G/NCAA

3 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

That the announcement or the speculation

On their board they are saying its in the works and should be completed here soon. 

2 minutes ago, rico said:

Wasn't there transfer rumors about him this past summer?

Yes, that is what they are saying also.  This was a rumor that has been out there since the summer

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Billingsley99 said:

I wanted something much much more. I got excited for a minute, things like this can either unite a team or destroy it lets hope for the latter.

I agree, I also saw something where apparently Kentucky went after Quade Green in hopes of landing Mo Bamba(apparently they are somewhat close friends????) but obviously that didn't work as Bamba went to Texas. 

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

His former coach is at Washington now. I'd say good chance there...or maybe Nova after their 5 star PG transfers. Fun times. Sign of the times. 5 stars don't get playing time....they jet. 

Maybe Nova and UK can work out a trade?

22 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

what?  I jumped over to espn scores and realized it was ST.  Jumped back over here and saw the St.  I said, What?  Still, they are d1 and only 3 teams behind them on Kenpom.  :o

Goes to show KenPom ain't all that!

Ok looked at KP and seems I've been misled by the prior statement, still take KP with a grain of salt!

Archived