Around the B1G/NCAA

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Inject this thread directly into my veins:

62171E41-0D93-4865-AA50-6941C2D4FA39.jpeg

133467CC-1C0F-4CBE-974D-4E4647D3CDD4.jpeg

Must have been asleep at the wheel when this was released. Pretend like it was a win? This is rich and up there with some of the dumbest I've ever heard of. It's awesome it came from Cal....and better yet his tribe has to live with this comment forever. I can see it now on twitter. Every time they lose. Just post...but pretend like it's a win BBN. 

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Must have been asleep at the wheel when this was released. Pretend like it was a win? This is rich and up there with some of the dumbest I've ever heard of. It's awesome it came from Cal....and better yet his tribe has to live with this comment forever. I can see it now on twitter. Every time they lose. Just post...but pretend like it's a win BBN. 

Here's to hoping the 'Cats get "Utenized" today.

I see where  the Buckeyes escaped , 73-71. 

Notre Dame is leading Purdue 36-29 at the half. ND is getting balanced scoring from guys and solid distribution out Pflueger who had 7 assists in the 1st Half. Their guards could end up in foul trouble late game, though.  Boilers are shooting it like crap thus far so it probably improves, but credit the Irish thus far. 

I'm going to(try to) pick an upset special: 

UNC Wilmington goes to play  at Furman and catches the Paladins sleeping before break. Lol 

It might prove foolish , but  UNCW  have enough to give me reason to overlook a 4-6 record.  If the Seahawks could play Defense JUST THIS ONCE against a solid team- they will win on Offense!  ;) 

2 minutes ago, jblaz13 said:

I'm going to(try to) pick an upset special: 

UNC Wilmington goes to play  at Furman and catches the Paladins sleeping before break. Lol 

It might prove foolish , but  UNCW  have enough to give me reason to overlook a 4-6 record.  If the Seahawks could play Defense JUST THIS ONCE against a solid team- they will win on Offense!  ;) 

I am gonna keep an eye on South Dakota St. at Nevada.........but Western Michigan is up 8 right now against Michigan.

1 minute ago, rico said:

I am gonna keep an eye on South Dakota St. at Nevada.........but Western Michigan is up 8 right now against Michigan.

I hope SD St proverbially humps Nevada out of that unbeaten record like Jackrabbits, then! Lol   

It wouldn't hurt me to see the Broncs bust Michigan's bubble, although I reserve hopes that IU ends up getting the honor of giving U of M their first L. 

Archived