Jump to content

Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!


CauseThatsMyDJ

Around the B1G/NCAA

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, jblaz13 said:

I'm going to(try to) pick an upset special: 

UNC Wilmington goes to play  at Furman and catches the Paladins sleeping before break. Lol 

It might prove foolish , but  UNCW  have enough to give me reason to overlook a 4-6 record.  If the Seahawks could play Defense JUST THIS ONCE against a solid team- they will win on Offense!  ;) 

 

I hope the hell you didn't put any money on that.....unless the spread was 44!!!!!!!!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

Coach Alford and the boys back at it. Lost to Belmont today.

I can't believe rico wanted us to hire that joker.  He'll be lucky to last the season.

Edited by dbmhoosier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alford was a disaster to be at every point. I wanted him after SWMS, after Iowa the book closed for GOOD. I can’t fathom how he keeps getting chances. I just don’t get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

I can't believe Rico wanted us to hire that joker.  He'll be lucky to last the season.

You serious, Clark?

Rico...say it ain't so...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BADGERVOL said:

Alford was a disaster to be at every point. I wanted him after SWMS, after Iowa the book closed for GOOD. I can’t fathom how he keeps getting chances. I just don’t get it.

He's awful.  I knew UCLA was making a mistake when they hired him.  It was almost as bad as Minnesota hiring little ricky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dbmhoosier said:

I can't believe rico wanted us to hire that joker.  He'll be lucky to last the season.

What choo talkin' about Willis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, rico said:

It ain't so.  But Dakich did.

Ah yes...Radio Rico did say that.  Completely shoots his credibility as a basketball analyst.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Ah yes...Radio Rico did say that.  Completely shoots his credibility as a basketball analyst.

Radio Rico?  I like that as I am wiping up beer off my keypad.  Good one Bro.  (two thumbs up)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something to file in back of brain. Mr. Illinois from last year Ayo Dosunmu  and another Illinois player were late to shoot around yesterday. Underwood didn't play either for entire game. Whether that is harsh or not is another debate. My point is he had about 6-7 transfers from his program already about being a bit over the top on discipline,etc....will be curious to see where this one ends up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone see Painter not only drive the bus over his players after the game he backed up and went for seconds? I applaud his efforts in trying to control the story early this year that it's all the kids faults. Point is this Matt. You run an outdated offense with literally 1.5 players who could start or contribute minutes on most Big 10 teams. This is on you and your recruiting buddy. 

I've said this numerous times. Painter seems like a good person, runs a clean program,etc....but once Carsen leaves?? He's going to be in trouble. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone see Painter not only drive the bus over his players after the game he backed up and went for seconds? I applaud his efforts in trying to control the story early this year that it's all the kids faults. Point is this Matt. You run an outdated offense with literally 1.5 players who could start or contribute minutes on most Big 10 teams. This is on you and your recruiting buddy. 

I've said this numerous times. Painter seems like a good person, runs a clean program,etc....but once Carsen leaves?? He's going to be in trouble. 

If he starts losing his hair from stress, I suggest he rent the Gene Keady video on "Swirling."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×