Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

CauseThatsMyDJ

Around the B1G/NCAA

44 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

The SEC network needs to sign CGR as an analyst immediately, for his unique brand of basketball knowledge.

You mean his "warped" brand of basketball knowledge.

1 hour ago, 13th&Jackson said:

The SEC network needs to sign CGR as an analyst immediately, for his unique brand of basketball knowledge.

The minute Raftery said his patented "lingerie on the deck" he'd no doubt try to work in the video where he showed everyone the cabin his ex cheated on him in.

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

The minute Raftery said his patented "lingerie on the deck" he'd no doubt try to work in the video where he showed everyone the cabin his ex cheated on him in.

Was she really cheating or was it just a family reunion?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WOW talk about horrendous calls the Houston guard drove the lane ran into his own player and the ref called a defensive foul on a player that didn't even touch the Houston player???

Lots of good basketball this week.  Buffalo at Syracuse.  Duke v TT.  Ohio St vs UCLA.  And of course UNC vs UK.  I've never rooted for UNC before but I will Saturday.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

You didn't expect Kentucky to be this bad did you? No you didn't. No you didn't

hahhhahah

I made it to 1:38 in when he started getting googly eyes with his cat. I didn't know what it was gonna turn into so I stopped watching...

• Haha 3

On 12/16/2018 at 4:36 AM, Seeking6 said:

Something to file in back of brain. Mr. Illinois from last year Ayo Dosunmu  and another Illinois player were late to shoot around yesterday. Underwood didn't play either for entire game. Whether that is harsh or not is another debate. My point is he had about 6-7 transfers from his program already about being a bit over the top on discipline,etc....will be curious to see where this one ends up. 

And then you have this...

https://www.suntimeshighschoolsports.com/2018/12/17/illinois-brad-underwood-recruiting/

12 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Thanks so much for that link. In terms of Underwood. I think it is only a matter of time.  Less time than it took for Groce, and especially Weber. The "Angry guy" is burying himself a deep hole among the "Orange Nation".... based on what I have been reading.  Ton's of transfers last season.  And it's looking like more to come this season as well.

B6u5cDvnObMREQPzCZrwtZMxQ2zDViLV2nsLnrsi

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks so much for that link. In terms of Underwood. I think it is only a matter of time.  Less time than it took for Groce, and especially Weber. The "Angry guy" is burying himself a deep hole among the "Orange Nation".... based on what I have been reading.  Ton's of transfers last season.  And it's looking like more to come this season as well.

B6u5cDvnObMREQPzCZrwtZMxQ2zDViLV2nsLnrsi

Quickly approaching dumpster fire levels in Champagne.