Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
CauseThatsMyDJ

Around the B1G/NCAA

Little Ricky is getting exposed as a coach.  Minnesota beats Drake by 1 tonight after being a 20-point favorite.  They dang near lost their 3rd game in a row, which is ridiculous given the level of talent on that team.

55 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Little Ricky is getting exposed as a coach.  Minnesota beats Drake by 1 tonight after being a 20-point favorite.  They dang near lost their 3rd game in a row, which is ridiculous given the level of talent on that team.

Watching the game tonight.  A thought came to my mind.  Would IU fans be tolerant of Jr. if he were IU's coach ?.. knowing his family tree.  The answer for me, was a definite no.

23 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Watching the game tonight.  A thought came to my mind.  Would IU fans be tolerant of Jr. if he were IU's coach ?.. knowing his family tree.  The answer for me, was a definite no.

He's poor. If Archie had allowed an opposing team at Drake's lever to score 5 points in the final six seconds, this forum would eat his game management alive.