Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

CauseThatsMyDJ

Around the B1G/NCAA

21 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Bizarre end to Minn Bama game. Bama had to play with only 3 players. 5 v 3. Still only lost by 5. 7 players ejected. Pretty sure I've never seen that before...

I saw it in high school once.

10 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Bizarre end to Minn Bama game. Bama had to play with only 3 players. 5 v 3. Still only lost by 5. 7 players ejected. Pretty sure I've never seen that before...

I watched it.  The entire Bama bench was ejected when they came onto the floor during a "scuffle".  That left The Tide with 5 players to finish the game.  One fouled out and another went out with an injury......leaving just 3 players.  I actually thought Bama was going to win that game.  That one kid is something else.  And fwiw I think UK will not dominate the SEC this year.  From what I have watched thus far.......Florida, Bama, Tennessee, and Texas A&M look to be for real.

1 hour ago, rico said:

I watched it.  The entire Bama bench was ejected when they came onto the floor during a "scuffle".  That left The Tide with 5 players to finish the game.  One fouled out and another went out with an injury......leaving just 3 players.  I actually thought Bama was going to win that game.  That one kid is something else.  And fwiw I think UK will not dominate the SEC this year.  From what I have watched thus far.......Florida, Bama, Tennessee, and Texas A&M look to be for real.

What about Vanderbilt? :coffee:

• Haha 1

I know it's been said before, but after listening to the PK80 over the last hour, I have to pile on...

Bill Walton is a TERRIBLE color guy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

I know it's been said before, but after listening to the PK80 over the last hour, I have to pile on...

Too many "joints"!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Amen to that, it is funny back in the 90's he did the nBA on NBC and he was not to bad.  today f he is doing the game I will switch to another game.

19 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Amen to that, it is funny back in the 90's he did the nBA on NBC and he was not to bad.  today f he is doing the game I will switch to another game.

Mute button is your friend....   9_9

3 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Bill Walton commentating the MSU - UNC game. On Durant - "he never went to college." Oh man

Walton’s shtick has never bothered me that much, but wow this is hard to listen to.  He’s taking it way too far.

1 minute ago, FW_Hoosier said:

Walton’s shtick has never bothered me that much, but wow this is hard to listen to.  He’s taking it way too far.

Yeah he's on a unique roll.... It's comical, how can the guy not know Durant went to college? Lol

8 hours ago, CauseThatsMyDJ said:

Guess that makes Izzo what, 2-18 vs Roy and K?

Yep. He's on fire now. Haha....

I was watching football so I missed. What was more impressive? Ohio St getting up 15 or blowing that lead and losing to Butler?

15 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

He makes a game virtually unwatchable.  But, then again, UNC kind of contributed to that as well.

On 11/23/2017 at 11:07 AM, Seeking6 said:

It's weird with Brey for me. During his first 14 seasons at ND he had one Sweet Sixteen and 1 Conf title back in the Big East days. I always wonder was he able to stay at ND because they didn't care about hoops that much? Obviously his 2 recent Elite 8 runs have moved him up the ladder but always thought if he was at another school would he have stayed around that long?

I like his approach. Like his system. And he seems to have cleaned up some of the off the court stuff (2010, Chris Zorich girlfriend).

screen-shot-2017-11-23-at-12-35-26-am.png  

Maybe this was what attracted Zorich's girlfriend....