JC point guard

IU Scott

54 minutes ago, Muddy River said:

I agree with this.  I haven't seen the problems that others have with Justin this year.  After the FSU game when he was asked in the presser about Devonte's shooting, Justin said something akin to "Just keep feeding him the ball as long as they are good shots"  To which Devonte said "They are all good shots", and Justin said OK and rolled his eyes.  That told me where both players were early in the season, and I don't think much has changed since.  One is trying to play within the offense and the other....

I remember Green saying that and at the time I didn’t like it but I kind of looked past it but that’s a great point to bring back up of Greens attitude... doesn’t seem like the easiest kid to get along with 

19 hours ago, 5 championships said:

I remember Green saying that and at the time I didn’t like it but I kind of looked past it but that’s a great point to bring back up of Greens attitude... doesn’t seem like the easiest kid to get along with 

I'm not going to take personal shots at the kid...but if I'm left to interpret his attitude based on that statement...very narcissistic….seems to indicate the kid thinks because his brother has excelled in the NBA he has the skill to do it too. I liked what BGleas had said earlier....I think kids have their own agendas on this team...this year and last....some were headed to the NBA...others think they are...some are fighting for PT...and the young ones are trying to figure out where they belong. We just don't seem together.

15 hours ago, hoopfan said:

Craig Porter highlights

Craig Porter, Vincennes, highlights. (A 2 guard, not a point guard.)

Man that competition is tiny. He is pretty slight of build and small himself. I'll let others decide but man he would have troubles in the B1G I would think. Also a lot of his scoring is coming on drives and scores inside 15 feet. Going to be very tough against bigger competition. Impressive kid though. Sure he will go somewhere.

Archie has two scholarships with the oversign.

That said, it does sound like he anticipates someone unannounced leaving/transferring early.  I'm not naming names (you all know what I think of that practice by now) but would look at players not getting much playing time.  I hate thinking of transfers, but even with a couple of scholarships open, it's hard to keep 11 kids happy.

Archived