IU - Purdue Game thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm done. Why should I spend my Saturday watching a team that doesn't give a f*ck. All week, it was discussed how pumped they'd be with Knight back in the building and this is what they put on the floor. I've had Archie's back since day 1 and it's getting harder and harder to defend him. Offensive scheme is middle-school level. Pack line gives too many open 3's.

8 minutes ago, IUDan93 said:

CAM has yet to put his stamp on this program.  Is it because he doesn't have what it takes?  This is hard for me to believe.  Something is wrong.  CAM sees more mistakes then most of us we, and he tells the players what to do.  It just isn't working.  Player culture, basketball sense, commitment?  All of these are in question.  I do not absolve CAM, but maybe we would need a Knight-level coach to get this team to compete.

I still believe this team is oil and water. Other than justin I think the upperclassmen just refuse to listen and play his way. Sit their asses. I'm losing hope anything will change. 

1 minute ago, GoshenFan84 said:

I'm done. Why should I spend my Saturday watching a team that doesn't give a f*ck. All week, it was discussed how pumped they'd be with Knight back in the building and this is what they put on the floor. I've had Archie's back since day 1 and it's getting harder and harder to defend him. Offensive scheme is middle-school level. Pack line gives too many open 3's.

This is on the players...plain and simple...other than TJD and Hunter I don’t really see anyone playing worth a damn. No heart. Even Rob looks lethargic. 

Archived