IU - Purdue Game thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tired of being angry. What an angry mood the whole country is in. Doesnt do me any good to belittle college kids. But to say I am disappointed in the effort today is an understatement. I will never understand how these guys cannot shoot the ball, and how they have low BB IQ’s. And how the other teams always seem to hit their shots, and this team doesnt. For 3 years, this team cannot hit money shots. Saw Romeo hit a couple of nice 3’s last night, and watched him for 4 years be one of the most phenomenal shooters i have ever seen. But one year for this coach, and he shot 27% from 3. What coach could coach a kid who can’t shoot? What can you tell a team to make the ball go in? It just won’t. I have liked Archie, but the seat is getting hot...the bottom line is, WE care more than these guys do. Exhale...

4 minutes ago, iucane said:

When Archie was hired I really thought he was the right guy.  Boy how wrong I was.  Seemed to be able do to more with less at UD but does less with more here at IU.  Not sure where we turn???

I think there's still time for Archie. With is 5 year contract, the new AD will give him next year, but that's it. 

I’m honestly starting to hate this team. They’re just so basketball dumb. Stupid passes. Lost on defense. Pass up good shots for dumb ones. No one has confidence or looks like a leader. Oh good, Green is throwing behind the back passes. Dude just does not and will never get it. Yay, Justin is driving to the hole with no plan, 2 straight charges. It is a disgrace that coach Knight returned to the building with an IU team that could not be further from his teachings if they tried. I honestly believe this team should be good to great but they absolutely are not. It’s time to consider why. I watch other teams around the country play better basketball with less talent. This looking clueless consistently is unacceptable and must be laid at Archie’s feet. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh, IU Basketball, how I adore thee

What started as a day full of hope, light and excitement

Has turned, turned decidedly dark

In the stead of celebrating a long-deserved victory over our rivals from Tippecanoe 

I find myself on my back patio listening to the lonely woodpecker

Beating his bill into a dead winter tree

And finishing the bourbon I planned on lasting through t'morrow

Archived