IU - Purdue Game thread

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CAM has yet to put his stamp on this program.  Is it because he doesn't have what it takes?  This is hard for me to believe.  Something is wrong.  CAM sees more mistakes then most of us we, and he tells the players what to do.  It just isn't working.  Player culture, basketball sense, commitment?  All of these are in question.  I do not absolve CAM, but maybe we would need a Knight-level coach to get this team to compete.

Poorly coached. Poorly played. They all stand there watching the ball while the Purdue players fight for it. I can’t even watch this team play ball anymore. How far this program has fallen and how far it is from ever being good again. Today there is no effort and no desire by these players to win. Sad state of affairs...

2 minutes ago, IUDan93 said:

CAM has yet to put his stamp on this program.  Is it because he doesn't have what it takes?  This is hard for me to believe.  Something is wrong.  CAM sees more mistakes then most of us we, and he tells the players what to do.  It just isn't working.  Player culture, basketball sense, commitment?  All of these are in question.  I do not absolve CAM, but maybe we would need a Knight-level coach to get this team to compete.

No we simply need 2-3 guards that wont make dumb passes, dribble the clock out, play some defense, and knock down some shots. It kills me our upper clansman give us nothing and actually hurt us on the court.

Archived