Iowa Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hippopotamo said:

Team is stumbling a bit into halftime. 

Stumbling aside. Just glad DG is playing with a 100% motor. It's a shame it takes an 18 point performance to motivate him. It's clear DG's play sets the tone for us. I don't want to take away from Race, he's been great too. But we live and die by which DG shows up each night...

1 minute ago, B_A said:

Stumbling aside. Just glad DG is playing with a 100% motor. It's a shame it takes an 18 point performance to motivate him. It's clear DG's play sets the tone for us. I don't want to take away from Race, he's been great too. But we live and die by which DG shows up each night...

We live and die by how long we keep bad Devonte in the game.😀

Just now, B_A said:

The most frustrating thing with this team is we've gotten glimpses of their potential when they are locked in and playing hard (this game and FSU). If they ever figure it out, they have the raw talent to be a major pain for someone in the tournament.

Archived