Iowa Game Thread

KDB

Well damn....we're fun to watch when we score points and play with toughness. I don't think its a coincidence that Green started knocking down shots and our defense, rebounding, and effort stepped up along with it. Amazing what a senior leader's success can do for a team. Now if we can only find a way to harness this and reproduce it half to half (and game to game). Let's hope we manage this second half intelligently and maintain the lead. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Seeking6 said:

I brought this up in non IU thread. We're up 15...for the life and love of IU I would like to see us take the 15 point lead and throat punch them and get up 23 by 13 minute mark. For once please. 

You called Iowa's lack of defense over there too, although I'm not sure anyone could have stopped Devonte early in the game...

Love our defensive effort too...Garza will always get his, but I'm not sure Wieskamp or Fredrick even scored...

4 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

He is Iowa's entire team right now. They have 13 points without him. And I'd argue IU is playing excellent defense on him.

I'd vote for him, too.

Good point...we are playing pretty good D on him...Shon Morris thought so too...it's just if you give him a good look, it's going in...

Archived