Indiana vs Michigan Pre-Game Thread

milehiiu

Sunday.  February 16

Ann Arbor, where the predicted high for the day is 35 degrees

National television on CBS

1 p.m. EST

While IU has a one game advantage over Michigan overall. Both teams are tied at 6-7 in the B1G.  Winner, winner chicken dinner goes to even in the conference.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Teske is a little better matchup for Joey. Livers is back for Michigan, and he makes a big difference. 

I think the key is Rob on Xavier Simpson. If Rob can hold him down we have a good shot. Another Devonte hot game would help too. I don't think they have anyone that can handle TJD one on one either...

But Michigan is a very balanced team. 5 guys average in double figures. They've been playing better lately...

Go Hoosiers!

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Won 3 of of 4 against the Fab 5 the two years they were all together.

Yeah but to be fair didn’t they go to the national title game both years?  Does anyone know Michigan’s overall record in title games?  I’m guessing it’s Buffalo Bills like while we’re 5-1.

1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

Yeah but to be fair didn’t they go to the national title game both years?  Does anyone know Michigan’s overall record in title games?  I’m guessing it’s Buffalo Bills like while we’re 5-1.

They are great in the final four round...like 6-1 but 1-6 in championship games.

5 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Off the top of my head they lost in 76,92,93,2013 and another year that I can't remember and won in 89

IU matches up well with this team.  I think Race gets major minutes in this one as well.  Hopefully that first lineup Archie plays doesn’t get us down to far.  Never have liked that starting lineup.  Like every game we play for the rest of this season, how Devonte goes is how this team goes. Go Hoosiers!

Archived