Indiana vs Michigan Pre-Game Thread

milehiiu

There, but for the grace of Devonte Green, goes Indiana.  Haven’t seen the energy the team had in response to him going off against Iowa in weeks.  Really seems like he’s the heart and soul of the team, for better or (usually) worse.  He averaged 15.4 ppg last March after averaging 6.1 ppg last February.  Can he start the streak a little earlier this year?  Gonna need him to go off to steal a road win.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really don't have much time to commit to looking into other teams and match-ups.  how does the match-up seem on paper?  do they shoot well outside?  how are they defensively?  pacing?  i don't really want to read about them in an article.  i'm asking opinions on how our match-up is with Mich?

49 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Good read. Looking at the overall stats rebounding (IU) and assist to turnover (UM) were the only ones I saw where there was a significant advantage. 

I'm thinking...

Smith on Livers

TJD on Wagner

Brunk on Teske

Durham on Brooks

Phinisee on Simpson

I think it'll be a close, fun game to watch...I just hope we come out on top...

I don't like Brunk on Teske one bit.

1 hour ago, FW_Hoosier said:

There, but for the grace of Devonte Green, goes Indiana.  Haven’t seen the energy the team had in response to him going off against Iowa in weeks.  Really seems like he’s the heart and soul of the team, for better or (usually) worse.  He averaged 15.4 ppg last March after averaging 6.1 ppg last February.  Can he start the streak a little earlier this year?  Gonna need him to go off to steal a road win.

Really like the Shon Morris analogy on Devonte, last game.  To paraphrase : " He's like nuclear power. When he's good, he can light up a gym.  When he's bad, he's like Chernobyl"

Been thinking of giving Devonte a nickname after that..... Mr. Nuclear Power.  LOL

Archived