Michigan Game Thread

KDB

7 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

DeRon is the only one who has shown up today. Great for him!

Makes me feel good for the big fella, who I have followed since the 8th grade.  Still have a pic of him and me on my wife's phone.  Oh, if not for injuries, what might have been.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CincyHoosier said:

I think we'd need our last 2 home games and 2 in the BTT.  Our advanced rankings are terrible, and yes they matter.  Lose 4 of 5 and our NET will probably drop to the 70s. 

I don’t know. We’ll have 12-13 losses and NONE of them are bad losses. I think it’s more about getting to 19-20 wins. 

Just now, milehiiu said:

Makes me feel good for the big fella, who I have followed since the 8th grade.  Still have a pic of him and me on my wife's phone.  Oh, if not for injuries, what might have been.

Mile if I had told you when Deron committed that he’d be here 4 years and might not play in a single NCAA tournament game would you have ever believed it?

Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

I don’t know. We’ll have 12-13 losses and NONE of them are bad losses. I think it’s more about getting to 19-20 wins. 

We may not win more games. However, we have NO bad losses.  And won't the rest of the season. The rest of the season is nothing but an opportunity for the team we all love.

Just now, milehiiu said:

We may not win more games. However, we have NO bad losses.  And won't the rest of the season. The rest of the season is nothing but an opportunity for the team we all love.

agreed to an extent, but are we really going to get 11 teams from B1G?  and if we only win the last 2 regular season games, is that good enough?

Just now, dbmhoosier said:

Mile if I had told you when Deron committed that he’d be here 4 years and might not play in a single NCAA tournament game would you have ever believed it?

No.  But then I would never have thought he should have come back the season after his achilles (sp) injury.

Archived