Michigan Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this will make sense but I feel like we need to just go smaller and push the pace. I know it goes against everything I preach about attacking the post but Michigan is just scoring at will at the basket. Might as well try and turn this into a track meet. 

Bad day at the office for TJD is all I got on him.

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I don't know if this will make sense but I feel like we need to just go smaller and push the pace. I know it goes against everything I preach about attacking the post but Michigan is just scoring at will at the basket. Might as well try and turn this into a track meet. 

Doesn't hurt to try something different.  But CAM is incapable of doing that.  It doesn't fit in the box her calls offense

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

I agree, go small and run, what do we have to lose.  Archie just doesn’t seem willing to change though.  

2 minutes ago, CincyHoosier said:

How flipping annoying is it to see Dayton ranked 6th and hear about how good a team they are while we sit here and watch a mediocre at best IU team?

I know people get tired of Dakich but I feel like he’s right about Dayton. It does seem like every coach wins there. Ranked 6th is extremely good but still.

Archived