Michigan Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

So if I understand correctly we have to lose by less than 10 or 12 for us not to fall 35 spots in the ultra efficient NET rankings. This game was just 5 points. Now 16.....

Losses by 10 hurt your net more. 

On a related note, I guess this needs to be verified, but I read that of Archie’s 39 losses at IU, 27 have been by double figures. 

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

On a related note, I guess this needs to be verified, but I read that of Archie’s 39 losses at IU, 27 have been by double figures. 

How many of those have been in B1G games. I’d bet most of them. 

My real problem with all of this is that Archie has yet to hold anyone accountable for repeated poor play and we are 3 years in.  The horrible attitudes and half-a$$ed effort of the upper classmen seems to have now rubbed off on the younger guys.  That is all on Archie for letting it happen.  He, along with Smith, Durham and Green can’t be gone soon enough 

As bummed out as this makes me.

I hope today silences some of the comments I've saw made on Deron.

I sure am glad Mile shared thoughts on DD on the sidelines off the board.

I never thought he needed to be somewhere else nor was he done for - on being a contributor IU could lean on at times. 

To be clear what I meant by that so nobody tries to take me out of context. I was worried we might have saw his last hurrah long ago, but never felt he couldn't find it if he caught some breaks health wise,  then got serious with the time he has left.  I can accept his flaws and never expected him to be a laterally mobile ball hawk or a sprinter .lol 

7 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I’ve been waiting for someone to bring this up, although those numbers aren’t right.  If this score holds up, 20 of Archie’s 91 total games at IU (22%) will have been double digit losses, lol.

Archived