Michigan Post Game

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

I would like to point out that since arriving at IU.... De'Ron has worked on getting into playing shape.  Dropping 20 pounds from the time he arrived at IU. And improving his diet.  Some where there is a video of him learning what to shop for in a B-town grocery store.

IU's Davis feeling the benefits of getting his body right | Sports | heraldbulletin.combar and grill when De'ron 

I did not watch much of the game today. My wife wanted to do something else. We set at  a bar and grill when De'Ron fell on his head and I told my wife this kid has never had an ounce of luck. And I  mentioned  your scouting reports threw the years!  She said could he play for Knight? I told her Knight would have Loved him  I am .  like you Mile wish he could had a break with his health!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, loviubb said:

I did not watch much of the game today. My wife wanted to do something else. We set at  a bar and grill when De'Ron fell on his head and I told my wife this kid has never had an ounce of luck. And I  mentioned  your scouting reports threw the years!  She said could he play for Knight? I told her Knight would have Loved him  I am .  like you Mile wish he could had a break with his health!

Also for some who think I am not a TRUE FAN If my wife wanted to do something else  She is worth it to me

1 minute ago, loviubb said:

My heart skipped a beat when De'Ron's head hit the floor. Yet ... it was an effort play. I do believe Coach Knight would have embraced De'Ron.  YOU do know they talked pre-game of the PU game.

2 hours ago, slojoe said:

Another underwhelming road performance.

Our defense is just getting worse and worse.  UM did pretty much whatever they wanted to do against us on offense all day.

We only had seven turnovers ....the amount of points they  generated from half-court offense is astounding .....either they have the best offense in the country OR......

5 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

She’s watching you type ....isn’t she ?

As I have said many times I am no great at typing and such. My wife is my 3rd wife and like Fouls on notice!  ( We have only been married 38 years!) so she needs to stay in line😀 Go IU😁

Just now, D-BONE said:

How in the hell can a team in the hunt for the tourney be so lackadaisical? Effort is a major variable in the defensive equation. We obviously brought none on that end today. Just no heart whatsoever today. I find it embarrassing. 

Amen d-bone ...and the harder thing to swallow is ....it’s not just today ...we have had three or four major flaws that have been a consistent problem the majority of the year....40 minutes sustained effort is one of those things 

9 minutes ago, loviubb said:

Scott MY WIFE  AND KIDS SHOULD BE OF NO CONCERN OF YOURS! I have been an IU fan for 50 years plus!  I have never  Harmed or thought about harming my family. I love IU BB. but  never let it come between my family!! YOU HAVE must of pissed on your FAMILY SOMEWHERE BECAUSE I SEE YOU BITCHEN AT A LOT OF POSTERS LATELY!! DON'T START WITH ME!! Sorry to the rest of the board! I am not nor  ever will be taken to the wood shed! As an Adult!

I could be wrong ...but I thought he was actually just saying he agreed with your notion that family should come first I didn’t think he was criticizing you but that’s just how I read it 

What concerns me most is how this is affecting some of the younger players on this current team. Thee are the guys that we want to excel moving forward, yet they’re stuck either not getting a chance to contribute and/or seeing the program not improving. I think we’re at a real risk of losing the team and players in future years if we can’t quit burning it down currently 

Just now, iufaninand said:

What concerns me most is how this is affecting some of the younger players on this current team. Thee are the guys that we want to excel moving forward, yet they’re stuck either not getting a chance to contribute and/or seeing the program not improving. I think we’re at a real risk of losing the team and players in future years if we can’t quit burning it down currently 

This is a fantastic point I hadn’t really focused any thought on but these first and second year players are going to think THIS is an appropriate/acceptable  level of effort night in and night out and they are also going to believe that our junior/senior leadership is the level they have to exhibit when they are upperclassmen 😳

Archived