Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
Leathernecks

Weird linking

I just noticed this happening.  I've done it in the past with no issue.

I would type what I wanted, highlight the text, paste the link, and hit insert into post.  It was fine without more than one sentence, but after a period there were some issues.  If I clicked on linked text at all, it didn't do it.  Didn't need to edit the text, just clicking on it before inserting it worked.

Never gonna give you up.  Never gonna let you down.  Never gonna run around and desert you.

In case you weren't sure, the   is what I didn't put in there!  Just thought I'd let you guys know.  Thanks!

I honestly don't know whether to treat this as a serious post, or as a 'it's such an obvious RickRoll, it can't really be a RickRoll, Ha Ha, yes it is a RickRoll' post.

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I honestly don't know whether to treat this as a serious post, or as a 'it's such an obvious RickRoll, it can't really be a RickRoll, Ha Ha, yes it is a RickRoll' post.

Both.  It actually does do weird things when inserting links, but I figured I would also go for the RickRoll.  Figured somebody might click the link when they checked on the issue, so why not RickRoll haha.

But yes, there is actually an issue with linking too!

• Haha 1