Dan Dakich just called all you guys clowns

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

When these kids come in and blow it away, Dakich will take credit saying he motivated them...🙄

Oh for sure. Or something stupid along those lines. 

"That's what I've been saying man, Indiana needed some fight in them" 

Shut up, Dan. Again.. what good does he do?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I don't have a subscription to the Star.  What is he referring to?  It's offseason so I forgot DD existed.

Reading between the lines, Doyle was friends with DD and defended him to others that DD wasn’t really like his on-air persona, but now that DD is a contributor to Outkick he’s irredeemable. 

I’m no fan of DD, but this column is more about Doyle than DD. 

Edited by 13th&Jackson
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Reading between the lines, Doyle was friends with DD and defended him to others that DD wasn’t really like his on-air persona, but now that DD is a contributor to Outkick he’s irredeemable. 

So, it's really all about politics then.  Dakich has embraced politics, which is dumb on his part.  The Outkick thing doesn't bother me...Outkick has some great contributors and Doyle is letting his personal political bias get in the way there, IMO. I would agree with him that Dakich venturing into politics hurt his marketability.  Of course, being a prick did as well.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

So, it's really all about politics then.  Dakich has embraced politics, which is dumb on his part.  The Outkick thing doesn't bother me...Outkick has some great contributors and Doyle is letting his personal political bias get in the way there, IMO. I would agree with him that Dakich venturing into politics hurt his marketability.  Of course, being a prick did as well.

The Star is also butt hurt about DD calling out one of their other lame reporters because DD was literally generalizing in some comments (stupid comments), but not as malicious as the Star wants them to be. 

Anyways, DD keeps calling her a liar... and yeah, it's hilarious on Twitter. 

Of course DD blocked me like a decade ago on Twitter because I hurt his feelings. DD and Doyel are more a like then they aren't. 

I just halfway defended DD, yuck, I'm going to shower now. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, btownqb said:

The Star is also butt hurt about DD calling out one of their other lame reporters because DD was literally generalizing in some comments (stupid comments), but not as malicious as the Star wants them to be. 

Anyways, DD keeps calling her a liar... and yeah, it's hilarious on Twitter. 

Of course DD blocked me like a decade ago on Twitter because I hurt his feelings. DD and Doyel are more a like then they aren't. 

I just halfway defended DD, yuck, I'm going to shower now. 

Heard about it this morning. Doyel seems like an ok guy....but there isn't room for ideology in the press but we gave up on that 50 years ago. Dakich is actually really good when just talking hoops. The rest he's a windbag.

He blocked me a decade ago after he made some comments about Kevin Wilson/IU getting beat by Navy. All I said was that Navy is hard team to prepare for and we were playing with backup QB (Coffman). That meant I should be blocked.

I will say this though. As great as a sports city Indy is for all levels....our local press just stinks. Would love some new blood. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FKIM01 said:

If it's that Soros-related media company, Dan had best be polishing his resume...

I just remember seeing something a few weeks back or so.  Didn't pay any attention to the particulars.  TBH, Dan's employment status is the least of my concerns.

• Like 1