IU vs Minnesota Game Thread

Reacher

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smith needs gone yesterday. Seeing first hand being an immature bully like that to his TEAMMATE is absolutely ridiculous. I realize Archie is most likely at a point where he’s playing who he thinks is going to give him his best chance at winning games to make the tournament and keep his seat not has hot, but I’d appreciate him a hell of a lot more to do away with the cancerous teammate nonsense . I’d like to think I’m 99.9% correct when I say I bet Smith is acting like this because A. He knows he won’t be getting punished this year, and B. He knows he’ll be gone next year so the rest of this season is a don’t give a crap scenario to him. 

5 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

TJD telling Smith to go up strong there, and Justin responds with “shut the f* up”....yikes. 

I’m telling you. He’s a problem. You don’t tell your teammate the stfu when he’s telling you to dunk it. It’s not like what he’s asking isn’t realistic. Kid has a 48 inch vertical and freak body at 6’7”... 

3 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

I’m telling you. He’s a problem. You don’t tell your teammate the stfu when he’s telling you to dunk it. It’s not like what he’s asking isn’t realistic. Kid has a 48 inch vertical and freak body at 6’7”... 

Smith is a joke. If I coached this team and he said that to a teammate he would immediately become a former player. I pray this is his last season. A total waste!

Archived