IU vs Minnesota Game Thread

Reacher

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

We are right there at the half on the road. Guys need to find a way to gut out a win on the road. Dig deep and give it everything we got. We haven’t been in this position on the road all year so we should be encouraged to make it happen.

I think we can get it done if they keep playing Race and Trayce at the same time. Team seems to be better when they’re both on the floor at the same time. I’d cut Al’s minutes way down this half and give them to Jerome. 

4 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

Same thread talking about same player:

Coach Schilling told me last season that there was one player who disrupted practice, was not a locker room guy, not a team guy last season. I really thought we would make him transfer this season. I spoke to someone tonight, who said the exact same things about the same player this season. Talking about how they are always the problem at practice. If this player is on the team next season Archie will be looking for another job for sure. 

1 minute ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

I think we can get it done if they keep playing Race and Trayce at the same time. Team seems to be better when they’re both on the floor at the same time. I’d cut Al’s minutes way down this half and give them to Jerome. 

It is too obvious therefore it won’t happen. Archie’s substitution patterns are puzzling.

Archived