Braden Smith Commits to Purdue

Just now, BobSaccamanno said:

Yes.  He was Bloom.  

Omg the Loopers.  Blast from the past.  I wonder where they ended up?  I know he rubbed some people the wrong way but I did like RMKFAN1 though.  But then again, I liked GoColts and he rubbed many the wrong way.   I value diversity in opinion even if I don’t agree.  

That's right! Bloom...

He always had some good insight.

The Loopers were a piece of work, that's for sure...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

I am going to be FURIOUS if he doesn't get an offer ASAP.

I know for a fact Archie loves the kid.

Zero clue what he's waiting for.

Exactly.  I don't claim to be a talent evaluator but I just don't know what people are missing with this kid. I am shocked the offers are not more but expect them to start rolling in. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

Gonzaga (yes, that Gonzaga) and Oregon have reached out after his sectional performance last week. Kid is gonna be a solid 4 year player for somebody...just hope it´s us

For folks who haven't seen Gonzaga, this kid fits their fast paced offense that values shooters...encourages shooters.  Obviously, ball handling skills and passing figure prominently in their offense as well.  I don't doubt Few could find a way to use this young man's skills even if he isn't going to likely play in "the league".   Then again...who knows?   😊

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I coached in the Bloomington Red system while i was in college. The 2 guys I coached with are now D1 head  coaches. Being IU managers really was beneficial for them

My friend played at butler and his business is in Bloomington 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

What years.  I did 94-98 I think.  Jared Jeffries 17u was my last year

He was still doing it when josh McRoberts was playing for red as I was at one of the games and he told me IU just offered him. I don’t remember the years involved off the top of my head

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...