Penn State post game

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, IDontWannaLargeFarva2 said:

Not sure what you mean. This board can either be a place of substantive, respectful, disagreement........ or we can recite the same tired tropes after every win and loss turning it effectively into an echo chamber. 

One is much more worthwhile than the other.

you are welcome to leave the echo chamber anytime. keep pushing and you may have no choice. 

Rules or not, if we keep seeing you doing nothing but baiting, I doubt my fellow mods will be upset if we nip it in the bud.

Really liked this W for a number of reasons - contributions from pretty much everyone, showing some toughness when we lost the lead, and closing out at the end. Even when PSU made their run to take the lead, I thought we were playing pretty solid ball, but they were knocking down some very difficult shots.

Very interested to see how much energy we come out with on Thursday after two very solid efforts. 

If you would have told me before the game that we would be out rebounded, have almost twice as many turnovers than assists, and TJD would only get 13 pts, I would say we would lose.

Amazing what hustle, determination, and playing good defense (10 steals) will do for you !

Great win for the Team ! Showed a tremendous amount of grit.

Archived