Penn State post game

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IDontWannaLargeFarva2 said:

Which on the spectrum of coaching, is about an inch from an 8 year olds youth basketball coach and about a mile from what Archie does for a living.

But keep believing it somehow makes you informed.

Troll needs a timeout!

1 hour ago, IDontWannaLargeFarva2 said:

Which on the spectrum of coaching, is about an inch from an 8 year olds youth basketball coach and about a mile from what Archie does for a living.

But keep believing it somehow makes you informed.

You need to just go back to rivals because your posting style just does not mess with this board.

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

you are welcome to leave the echo chamber anytime. keep pushing and you may have no choice. 

Rules or not, if we keep seeing you doing nothing but baiting, I doubt my fellow mods will be upset if we nip it in the bud.

Please just ban him now and get it over because he will keep pushing to the limit because that is what they do on rivals.

Just now, bluegrassIU said:

We have reviewed your resume for moderator. we will review your credentials and get back to you if you fit any future openings (just funnin' with ya, Scott)

You probably wouldn't want me to be a moderator because I would ban to many posters.  I would probably banned myself a couple of times.  By the way I wouldn't want to do that job especially after losses.

Archived