Better in 2020-21 or 2021-22? Ceiling?

Reacher

Looking ahead, in 2020-21, we look to have seniors Brunk, Durham Smith; Juniors Race, Damezi and Rob P; Sophs Jerome, Armann and Trayce and freshman Galloway, Geronimo, Leal (and going to assume) Lander.

The following year, we lose Brunk, Durham, Smith. Possibly Trayce. But hypothetically add Kaufman, Duncomb and Goode. Race and Rob are now seniors.

Which team do you like better and which team can go further?

Its a tough call for me but I'm thinking next year has the potential to be very good. Kind of depends on how much our shooting can improve next year. Our bigs look to better in 2020-21 with Brunk, Justin and Trayce. 

16 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Looking ahead, in 2020-21, we look to have seniors Brunk, Durham Smith; Juniors Race, Damezi and Rob P; Sophs Jerome, Armann and Trayce and freshman Galloway, Geronimo, Leal (and going to assume) Lander.

The following year, we lose Brunk, Durham, Smith. Possibly Trayce. But hypothetically add Kaufman, Duncomb and Goode. Race and Rob are now seniors.

Which team do you like better and which team can go further?

Its a tough call for me but I'm thinking next year has the potential to be very good. Kind of depends on how much our shooting can improve next year. Our bigs look to better in 2020-21 with Brunk, Justin and Trayce. 

Tough to say, but a year longer into a culture and the maturity of our backcourt has me thinking...

"Yes! That second group will make it back-to-back banners!"

9 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

21-22 for sure. We lose 3 guys who should be coming off the bench after next year. 

Rob - SR

Lander - SO

Hunter - Junior 

Race - SR

Trayce - JR

That could be a crazy good line up. 

If Trayce stays 3, I agree. Thats FF potential.

49 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

21-22 for sure. We lose 3 guys who should be coming off the bench after next year. 

Rob - SR

Lander - SO

Hunter - Junior 

Race - SR

Trayce - JR

That could be a crazy good line up. 

That would be a great lineup but if I was a betting man.....I would not bet on seeing TJD in a Hoosier uniform his junior year.

Love the passion of our fan base. Time for us to start a thread worrying about who will run the point after Lander leaves. 

1 minute ago, IU878176 said:

That would be a great lineup but if I was a betting man.....I would not bet on seeing TJD in a Hoosier uniform his junior year.

Love the passion of our fan base. Time for us to start a thread worrying about who will run the point after Lander leaves. 

Idk until he shows some signs of a perimeter game I can’t forecast him leaving after 2 

Archived