Coronavirus

Reacher

Just now, IUFLA said:

Glad it doesn't have you down like it has some people...

Thank you, my mom and dad moved in with my brothers house because I have to be quarantined for 7 days.  They are in their late 70's and can't around this because it could kill them.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Glad it doesn't have you down like it has some people...

Thank you, my mom and dad moved in with my brothers house because I have to be quarantined for 7 days.  They are in their late 70's and can't around this because it could kill them.

31 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Just wanted everyone to know that I have tested positive for the virus.  Have not really been really sick or had that many symptoms.  I had a low grade fever and some congestion but felt pretty good.  Main reason I wanted to go to the doctor and get tested was my elderly parents lives with me. Just wanted people to know that you can have this without being sick.  Even the doctor was not even going to test me since my symptoms was not that bad.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Jeremiah 30:17.....  I will restore you to health.... declares the Lord.

Prayers to you.  Stay strong.

Blessings to your parents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Just wanted everyone to know that I have tested positive for the virus.  Have not really been really sick or had that many symptoms.  I had a low grade fever and some congestion but felt pretty good.  Main reason I wanted to go to the doctor and get tested was my elderly parents lives with me. Just wanted people to know that you can have this without being sick.  Even the doctor was not even going to test me since my symptoms was not that bad.

Scott, you need to sack up son!  Back in my day we didn't even have Covid19 or 15 or even 10. Rub some dirt on it and keep moving.  Now, drop and give me 20 you candy ass!!

I figured you would respond to that as well as anything else  :coffee:

• Haha 6

58 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Praying for you, Scott. Take care. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Dang Scott, wishing you continued good health. You will be in my thoughts. Good on you for protecting your parents. Would be a different story for them.

Edited by Lostin76
Can't spell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Prayers with you and your family Scott.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Take care, Scott.  Prayers for you and your entire family.   

3 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Praying for the best for you and your parents.

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Not sure where to put this so I'll throw it here. Purdue hoops player Brandon Newman lost his Dad tonight to Covid. He's a Chicago cop. 

Brandon out of Valpo was a kid I wanted badly in Candy Stripes.  Was not aware that his dad was a Chicago cop.  Prayers to the family. And thanks for the share.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, IU Scott said:

God Bless Scott.

• Thanks 1

@IU Scott glad to hear it isn’t hitting you hard. Hope you get through this quickly and your parents are safe. 

It is interesting how this virus affects people differently: some hospitalized, some have high fevers for 5 days, some have mild fevers for a few days and some don’t even know that they are sick.  

Because it’s not getting you bad in comparison to some others I’m curious (and if you don’t mind sharing) do you consider yourself a healthy person with a healthy diet? I know I’m not going to crack any mysteries but I’m wondering if there is a correlation between less severe symptoms and healthy, vitamin rich diets/low sugar consumption/etc. 

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Just a brief reminder that 25 years ago today we lost 168 fellow citizens in what still remains the largest domestic terrorist attack ever in US history at the bombings in Oklahoma City. 

And tomorrow marks the 20th anniversary of Columbine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tdhoosier said:

@IU Scott glad to hear it isn’t hitting you hard. Hope you get through this quickly and your parents are safe. 

It is interesting how this virus affects people differently: some hospitalized, some have high fevers for 5 days, some have mild fevers for a few days and some don’t even know that they are sick.  

Because it’s not getting you bad in comparison to some others I’m curious (and if you don’t mind sharing) do you consider yourself a healthy person with a healthy diet? I know I’m not going to crack any mysteries but I’m wondering if there is a correlation between less severe symptoms and healthy, vitamin rich diets/low sugar consumption/etc. 

No I am not in great shape but have not had any medicals condition either

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1