Coronavirus

Reacher

29 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

Just started snowing here! Love the city during a snowstorm. I have already ventured out to get beer, so totally set. 

Enjoy! Years ago the firm I worked with would bring us to NYC in December for a few days every year. Very special time of the year there.....and snow sometimes helps hide the other stuff going on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Enjoy! Years ago the firm I worked with would bring us to NYC in December for a few days every year. Very special time of the year there.....and snow sometimes helps hide the other stuff going on. 

Do you mean the bags of trash that line the sidewalks? 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Maybe next year we will get to do winter in NYC. 1 year ago we thought 2020 would be the year. Feel free to post some pics

I’ll get out this weekend and see how things look. Many places aren’t decorating this year, but Midtown will still be decked out. I do think that the holidays are really special in NYC. It’s the only time that I really care to visit Manhattan. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lostin76 said:

The beer-to-go window opened at noon and I was there at 12:03. Didn’t want to seem too thirsty. 

Like Sunday's in Indiana if you don't have enough left from Saturday. All the booze/beer folks standing to one side at grocery store until the clock strikes Noon and you can buy!

• Like 1

Hello all.

@HoosierFaithfulwas generous enough to allow me back. I'm posting this here because this is where I left on a bad note. I don't want to make this all about "Me", so I'll just make a quick note that I told HoosierFaithful the "issue" I was having a few months ago and that I wanted to come back to my favorite forum. My sincerest apologies to @Lostin76and @tdhoosier and anyone else who I offended. I not only embarrassed myself, but the forum in it's entirety by posting like that.

Stay safe everyone.

Edited by RoadToZion
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Hello all.

@HoosierFaithfulwas generous enough to allow me back. I'm posting this here because this is where I left on a bad note. I don't want to make this all about "Me", so I'll just make a quick note that I told HoosierFaithful the "issue" I was having a few months ago and that I wanted to come back to my favorite forum. My sincerest apologies to @Lostin76and @tdhoosier and anyone else who I offended. I not only embarrassed myself, but the forum in it's entirety by posting like that.

Stay safe everyone.

Glad to see you back

3 hours ago, RoadToZion said:

Hello all.

Stay safe everyone.

Dude, we are all family here. Through good times and bad. I know we won’t always see eye to eye on many things, but we can agree to respect each other’s opinions. Welcome back, man.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RoadToZion said:

Hello all.

Stay safe everyone.

Welcome back. Guess I missed what happened although I usually never pay attention to the poster who posts what....I either agree or disagree and comment or not comment and move along. 

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Well I just got my test results and I have tested positive for the virus.  Someone on here told me how unlikely it is to get the virus twice but I am living proof you can.

Saw that in game thread. Sorry to hear and hopefully you'll beat again. I don't know how many people have gotten twice but this is extremely rare, right?